Job Description – Web design UX/CRO executive
Salary: Depending on experience and skillset
Here at Lnet we are an innovative, passionate and energetic team of Digital Marketers. Working in the heart of Leicester’s innovation hub – The Dock.
Are you looking for a place to work where you wake up on Monday morning happy? We are looking for an enthusiastic new team member who is not scared to take on a new challenge every day.
How amazing would your marketing and web design look and convert if… you had eye-tracking and biometric emotional responses as part of the user experience testing along with marketing and psychology experts to help plan, analyse and bounce ideas off?
Are you interested in using/improving your design/marketing skills to help our clients websites convert even more by implementing the best UX & CRO.
To get the most out of using our biometric UX testing equipment you will need to be Leicester based. We are at the Dock innovation centre, next to the space centre.
Apply if you’re local and have a genuine desire for this?
Warning! we are an agency and work can be varied and fast-paced. But that can be the most rewarding if this is for you?
What your typical day will look like:
- Managing clients and website projects, communicating and understanding the client brief managing from start to finish.
- Designing websites from scratch
- Improving conversion rate optimisation by design
- Communicating with the developer team
- Creating landing pages with tools like Unbounce & HubSpot
- Designing assets for digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the team on analysing with the biometric software and user testing opportunities to improve marketing graphics to convert more.
If you are a person who:
- Takes care and pride in their work
- Enjoys the user engagement side of digital marketing
- Is an excellent problem solver
- Can communicate effectively
- Is proactive and not afraid to work on a range of different projects
With skills in:
- Web design
- Verbal and written communication
- Time and task management
- Understanding of how websites work with responsive layouts would be an added benefit to understand UX, designs and any limitations.
In return you will have:
- The full support of our team
- Opportunities for personal and career development
- A community environment to thrive in
- Team social and training events
- Growth orientated culture and more…
- 35 hour flexible working week
- Hybrid working
- Spill mental health support
If this sounds like your dream job apply today for immediate consideration.
A permanent position for the right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Also considering graduate or local freelancer.
Salary: Starting salary depends on experience and skillsets.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Freelance, Graduate
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Web Design or UX/CRO: 1 year (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (required)